About this Event
Add to calendar
Join us as School of Nursing faculty, students and alumni present a series of lightning talks that highlight the innovative ways in which nursing is making an impact.
- Sasha Binford, PhD, MS, AGCNS-BC, Alumna — “Preventing and Treating Delirium in Hospitalized Patients”
- Taylor Cuffaro, RN, Student — “Taking it to the Streets: No Barrier Nursing Care”
- Orlando Harris, PhD, RN, FNP, Assistant Professor — “Rights of Sexual and Gender Minorities in the Anglo-Caribbean”
- Carolina Noya, PhD, RN, FNP-BC, Associate Clinical Professor — “Building Community and Resilience in Group Diabetes Care”
- Jerry John Nutor, PhD, RN, Assistant Professor — “Medication Adherence Among HIV+ Women”
This event is part of Nurses Week at UCSF.
Contact Hour Available:
UCSF Health nurses can receive 1 contact hour for attending the event. Register in advance on InEx Connect: www.ucsfnursing.org/education/continuing-education-courses/. Then submit an evaluation after the event.
- UCSF School of Nursing
- UCSF Health Department of Nursing
- Associated Students of the School of Nursing
- Sigma Theta Tau International, Alpha Eta
- UCSF Nursing Alumni Association