UCSF Learning Tech Clinic
Join the Learning Tech Group for Collaborative Learning Environment (CLE), multimedia, and eLearning training and support at the UCSF Parnassus Library on the second and fourth Friday of every month.
Take a look at the list of individual events scheduled throughout the day below and indicate the session(s) you will be attending while registering. Just click the Register button at the bottom of this page to sign up!
CLE Basics Morning Session
- Time: 9-10:30am
- Intended Audience: UCSF faculty and course staff.
- Description: Are you new to managing or teaching a course that uses the UCSF Collaborative Learning Environment (CLE)? Attend this 90-minute hands-on training, held at the start of every Tech Clinic. Read more about the CLE Basics training and Tech Clinics on our Support Center.
General CLE and Multimedia Consultations
- Time: 9am-4pm (by appointment only)
- Intended Audience: UCSF community.
- Description: Have a specific CLE or multimedia question? Register for a consultation with a Learning Tech Specialist during a Tech Clinic. CLE and multimedia consultations are typically 30-60 minutes long. Just let us know what time you plan on arriving between 9am-4pm and include information about your project while registering below.
Read more about Tech Clinics and Learning Tech Services on the Learning Tech Support Center.
Have questions? Contact the Learning Tech Group.
Friday, March 24, 2017
Parnassus Library, CL240
530 Parnassus Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94143-0840