About this Event
Add to calendar
Please join us for a virtual discussion on how families talk to each other if they carry an inherited mutation. Presented by AnCan.org, FORCE Facing Hereditary Cancer Empowered, and the UCSF Center for BRCA Research.
Topics to be addressed include:
- Mutations that can lead to passing conditions to daughters and sons
- How families discussing the impact of carrying a mutation can impact physical and emotional health
- Support and resources for inherited mutations
- and more!
- Lindsey Byrne, MS, LGC, Licensed genetic counselor, The Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Pamela Munster, MD, Co-Director, UCSF Center for BRCA Research