About this Event
- Is the AANHPI community experiencing “bamboo” ceilings at UCSF?
- How do the AANHPI patients rate their care experience at UCSF?
Join us as we present the current status of Asian Americans, Native Hawaiians & Pacific Islanders within our UCSF community, including our AANHPI workforce demographics and Patient Experience by race/ethnicity and language.
- HR Data: Jeffrey Chiu, VP/Assistant Vice Chancellor of Talent Management and Operations – Human Resources
- Patient Experience Data: Henry Ocampo, MPH, Program Manager DEI/AR , Co-Chair, UCSF AAPI Coalition
- Jeffrey Chiu, VP/Assistant Vice Chancellor of Talent Management and Operations – Human Resource
- Won Ha, Vice Chancellor Communications
- Hanmin Lee, MD, Surgeon-in-Chief of UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospitals
- Lourdes Moldre, RN, MSN, ACNP, Patient Care Director, Office of the Chief Nursing Officer; President, Filipino Nurses Association
- Alyes Wong, Business Manager, Translation and Technology
Co-hosts and Moderators:
- Don Ng , MD, DGIM faculty, Chair, Asian Faculty Group, Co-Chair, AANHPI Coalition
- William Ho, Graduate Student, Medical Scientist Training Program; Co-Chair, AANHPI Coalition
- Maxwell Ho, Medical Student, School of Medicine; APAMSA Liaison, AANHPI Coalition
- Janice Tsoh, PhD, Professor, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Co-Director, Asian American Research Center on Health (ARCH)
1 free CME credit will be awarded by joining this Zoom event
Co-sponsors: The AANHPI Coalition, Asian American Research Center on Health (ARCH), Asian Faculty Group, Asian Health Institute, APAMSA @ UCSF, Asian Pacific American Systemwide Alliance (APASA), BCH DEI/AR Council, and the United Filipinx Association