Gladstone Institutes Core Fair
Join us to learn about the state-of-the-art services offered by Gladstone’s Core facilities!
Gladstone is home to eight scientific cores that support innovative research through state-of-the-art equipment, technologies, and training to the Gladstone and UCSF communities.
Join us for the Gladstone Core Fair to meet the staff and learn more about the services and equipment available in each core.
- Assay Development and Drug Discovery provides expertise to help scientists establish new assays or adapt existing ones for high-throughput screening.
- Behavioral provides comprehensive services for assessing sensory, motor, social, and complex cognitive functions in mouse models of human neurological diseases.
- Bioinformatics offers consulting services in data analysis, programming, and statistics through its expertise in biostatistics, bioinformatics, and systems biology.
- Flow Cytometry provides training, expertise, and access to flow cytometry and cell-sorting services, as well as assistance with data analysis.
- Genomics offers next-generation sequencing services to enable cutting-edge genomics, transcriptomics, and epigenomics studies.
- Histology and Light Microscopy provides technical assistance, training, consultation, and assistance with all aspects of experimental design, sample preparation, image processing, and data analysis.
- Stem Cell provides services, training, reagents, and equipment for research using human induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs).
- Transgenic Gene Targeting helps scientists create genetically modified mouse models, including CRISPR-mediated knock-out and knock-in services.
Thank You to Our Sponsors!
- 10X Genomics
- Stem Cell Technologies
Wednesday, March 27 at 2:00pm
Gladstone Institutes, Room 107C/D
1650 Owens Street, San Francisco, CA 94158