Community Certification Class for Infant, Child, and Adult CPR & AED
Learn the skills that could save a life with this quick and comprehensive certification class
The CarePlus Infant, Child, and Adult CPR & AED certification calss is an at-your-own-pace online and 1.5 hour in-person certification.
- The online platform gives parents, coaches, and students easy access to the online content that fits into your schedule.
- Watch and complete the online videos and learn the necessary skills to save a life at your own pace.
- Register for a 1.5 hour live skills event to practice and get certified in Adult, Child, and Infant CPR & AED.
- Live event includes hands on training in Adult, Child, and Infant CPR & AED, choking victim, and rescue breathing.
Now offering Certification Classes each month in both the Oakland and Walnut Creek Campuses:
Outpatient Center Basement, Conference Room A
744 52nd Street
Oakland, Ca 94609
Walnut Creek Campus:
2401 Shadelands Drive., Conference Room A
Walnut Creek, Ca 94598
- January 22 (Moved back one week due to holiday)
- February 12 (moved ahead one week due to holiday)
- March 19
- April 16
- May 21
- June 16
- July 16
- August 20
- September 17
- October 15
- November 19
- December 17
Download: UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital Community CPR 2018 Flier
$25 per person
12 participants per class
Must be registered online prior to attending the day of skills portion.
Monday, December 17 at 6:30pm
BCHO Outpatient Center, Conference Room A
744 52nd Street, Oakland, CA 94609