Dear Members of the UCSF Community:
We write to thank you for your hard work throughout the year and invite you to attend a staff appreciation breakfast on one of the dates listed below. These events provide us and other members of University leadership with an opportunity to convey our thanks in person.
· December 2, Laurel Heights, The View/Garden Room, 8:30 – 10:00 a.m.
· December 4, Mission Center Building, Conference Room 126, 8:00 – 10:00 a.m.
· December 6, Parnassus, Moffitt Café, 6:30 – 10:30 a.m.
· December 12, Benioff Children’s Hospital Oakland, Friendly Café, 6:00 – 8:30 a.m.
· December 13, Mount Zion, Mount Zion Café, 7:30 – 9:30 a.m.
· December 17, Mission Bay, William and Susan Oberndorf Auditorium, 6:30 – 10:30 a.m.
Appreciation events at UCSF Fresno and Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital and Trauma Center will be held in 2020. Please go online for a complete listing of Chancellor’s Staff Appreciation Events and other opportunities for you and your families.
· January 24, UCSF Fresno, 7:30 – 9:00 a.m.
· [Postponed] April 29, Zuckerberg San Francisco Gemeral, Building 100 Courtyard, 1:00 – 3:00 p.m.
We are proud of our many achievements across UCSF and UCSF Health. If you were unable to attend the annual State of the University on October 15, we encourage you to watch online and learn more about the many ways UCSF is advancing health worldwide through education, research, patient care, and public service.
Each of us has a unique and important role in making UCSF a world-renowned organization. We are all connected by our dedication to serving others. Your continued commitment to UCSF and our shared PRIDE Values is greatly appreciated.
We look forward to seeing you at the staff appreciation breakfast.
Sam Hawgood, MBBS
Arthur and Toni Rembe Rock Distinguished Professor
Talmadge E. King, Jr., MD
Dean, UCSF School of Medicine
Vice Chancellor, Medical Affairs
Mark R. Laret
President and CEO
Please bring UCSF photo identification.
Wednesday, April 29 at 1:00pm to 3:00pm
Multiple UCSF Campus Locations