About this Event
The UCSF Center for BRCA Research & UCSF Hereditary Cancer Clinic are offering a series of educational workshops to provide more information for mutation carriers and family members.
Our second session will present a multi-disciplinary discussion on Risk-Reducing Surgeries for Breast and Ovarian Cancer: Options and Timing with a medical oncologist, gynecologic cancer surgeon, breast cancer surgeon, and a plastic surgeon.
- 5:30 - 5:40 pm
Welcome and Introduction
- 5:40 - 6:30 pm
- 6:30 - 7:00 pm
- Review of current recommendations and considerations of risk-reducing surgeries
- Discussion of modalities and timing for surgeries
- Awareness of the importance and impact of this approach
- Discussion of risks and benefits
- Acquire knowledge and guidance to help the surgical decision-making
> REGISTER HERE