UCSF’s Science & Health Education Partnership (SEP) organizes the annual Bay Area Science Festival.
We are busy planning the events for the 9th Festival program this fall, October 25th – November 2nd.
Join us for an informational session and find out how you or your lab can get involved in the Festival’s activities:
· Host an Explorer Tour of your lab for the public
· Organize a science conversation about your lab’s research
· Engage the public with science at a Science Café or Trivia Night
· Plan an exhibit that showcases the intersection of science and art
· Exhibit at the Discovery Day at Oracle Park and do some fun hands-on science with Bay Area families
Lunch will be provided with RSVP. RSVP here: https://ucsf.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_4JFUXa3eAGKDdGd
Already have an event in mind that you want to propose? Submit it here: http://www.bayareasciencefestival.org/get-involved/event-and-explorer-day-registration/
Thursday, August 15 at 12:00pm to 1:00pm
Cardiovascular Research Institute CVRI, 1st floor conference room 555 Mission Bay Boulevard South