Our speakers will discuss the following pediatric topics under the theme “Pediatrics in the Pandemic Age”:
• Assess major practical issues that need to be considered with and for families dealing with COVID-19.
• Utilize lessons learned from telemedicine expansion during the COVID-19 pandemic.
• Recommend limit-setting strategies that address tantrums, screen-time management and other behavioral issues.
• Recognize the drivers of provider burnout in medicine.
• Identify best practices in screening and responding to early childhood adversity and trauma in primary care pediatrics.
UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital Oakland is accredited by the California Medical Association to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital Oakland designates this live activity for a maximum of 4 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
For CME credit, evaluations must be completed by 6pm, Monday, November 9.
Saturday, November 7 at 8:30am to 1:00pmVirtual Event