About this Event
Add to calendar
Abundant Life Health Ministries Network is a program of the UCSF Helen Diller Family Comprensive Cancer Center Office of Community Engagement.
- Engage, equip, network & partner to take action for healthier individuals, congregations & communities with sustainable responses to address health disparities
- Distinguished speakers disseminate information & dialogue on: cancer, COVID19, community engagement, health promotion & public health, menthol tobacco, research & health ministries “best practices”
- Marketplace of community resources & partners
Distinguished speakers disseminate information & dialogue on:
- community engagement
- getting vital care & health check-ups
- menthol tobacco
- stress & brain states
- mental health self-care
- health ministry and faith community “best practices” • Marketplace of resources to support health & wellness
Download the flyer.
Please email email@example.com with questions.