21st IAGG World Congress of Gerontology and Geriatrics
Global Aging and Health: Bridging Science, Policy, and Practice
The 21st IAGG World Congress of Gerontology and Geriatrics This Continuing Education activity is jointly provided by the Annenberg Center for Health Sciences at Eisenhower and The Gerontological Society of America.
UCSF School of Nursing faculty lead presentations on Tuesday, July 25:
- 12 PM, Chaired by Wendy Max, featuring "The Social Implications of Global Health Disparities in Aging" by Howard Pinderhughes
- 2 PM, "The Impact of Arts Engagement for Older Adults: What's the Evidence?" by Julene Johnson
- 4 PM, Chaired by Laura Wagner "Innovations In Care"
- 6 PM, Chaired by Carroll Estes, featuring "Mortality in Aging Society: Managing New Pathways to Death" by Barbara Koenig
- 7:30 PM, UCSF Reception, Thirsty Bear, 661 Howard Street
Thursday, July 27, 2017 at 8:00am
747 Howard St, San Francisco, CA 94103